Experience Matters. Choose A New York Law Firm With Proven Results.
Serino, MacKay & Berube PLLC is a full-service New York law firm that offers quality, strategic representation in complex criminal defense, family law and real estate law matters throughout the Poughkeepsie and Hudson Valley area.
We have more than 45 years of combined experience and two former senior assistant district attorneys on staff. We use this comprehensive knowledge to our clients' advantage in a wide range of legal disciplines.
Giving Your Case The Attention It Deserves
Whether you are struggling with a serious DWI and drunk driving charge or a very personal and often emotional divorce and child custody matter, we will work with you one-on-one to determine what legal methods would be most effective in your case, whether that involves aggressive representation from a trial attorney or skillful negotiation outside of courtroom proceedings.
Open communication between lawyers and those in need of representation is crucial to success in any case. We make sure that every client we work with understands the details of his or her case, such as:
- The law's interpretation of the situation, such as what criminal charges mean, how custody is defined in New York and what documents are required in various legal transactions
- The methods used to investigate and prepare for proceedings, such as witness testimonies, the collection of evidence and detailed analysis of financial objectives
- The options available for case resolution, such as settlements, mediation or litigation
- The legal mechanisms that can help an individual retain control in legal proceedings, which could involve weighing options and determining which areas are most likely to achieve favorable results over others
- The long-term impact that legal proceedings can have on a client's personal life, family, investments and opportunities
We encourage you to ask us the difficult questions that weigh on your mind. We keep our clients informed through all levels of proceedings, help them make the right decisions regarding their future, and, ultimately, achieve the most efficient and favorable results possible.
We can be reached online or by telephone at 845-432-5599 (toll free at 800-652-5189) to schedule a free initial consultation. We welcome your call.